HPE Education Services Offers Three Types of Training Credits to Match Your Training Needs
- Total Education
- An account of funds which is similar to a gift card, redeemable for training courses offered by HPE Education services
- Technical Training
- Technical Training Credits are redeemable for training on a particular technology, that is pubically scheduled by HPE Education Services.
- Contractual Training
- An account of funds designed to be added to HPE Support contracts, and redeemable for training courses offered by HPE Education Services.
Why HPE Training Credits?
Many times, organizations allocate training budget in advance of making specific training plans. HPE aligns to your need to apply that budget by required fiscal deadlines, and gives you the flexibility to make specific enrollment decisions later. How it works: your Training Credit balance can be applied to training courses offered by HPE Education Services, at any time, for anyone in your organization.
1 HPE Training credit = 1 day of official HPE Training in a scheduled public course. So if you want to attend a 5 day HPE course, you would utilize 5 HPE training credits. You can add HPE NonStop Education course credits directly to your HPE orders on your dedicated sales and sales analysts contracts for upgrades, migrations or new products and services. Simply ask your HPE sales representative to be sure and add part number HK789S to your next HPE NonStop order
- Greater flexibility
- Attend training as and when you need
- Purchase for a team and apply to any student
- Match to your budget cycle
- Discounts are offered to qualified customers and partners
- Ease of purchase
- By-pass immediate registration requirements
- Establish a training account